Tuesday, December 19, 2006

WW blogs Q & A about SAFE, Homeless Memorial Day

The Willamette Week ran a great Q & A with Genny Nelson today on its blogwire about her involvement with the SAFE committee. Check it -
  • Genny Nelson Q & A


  • And yesterday the WW blogwire ran "To live and die on Portland's streets," about the up and coming Homeless Persons Memorial Day.
  • Homeless Memorial


  • It should also be noted that Sisters of the Road is co-hosting the 2006 Homeless Persons Memorial Day on Thursday at Outside In. For more information on this you can go to
  • Sisters events
  • 3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    "I have been using Advanced Gain Pro for 3 months now and I must say I'm simply amazed. I really didn't think the product would have this many benefits. I really only purchased the pills to help the reliability of my erections. But to my surprise every aspect of my penis and sex life has improved. I have larger, harder erections easily, and I can really satisfy my girlfriend fully now."
    Dexter, Chicago
    The next level of enhancement formulas!
    ________________________________
    Our others products, more info here:
    Ultra Allure Pheromones
    Anatrim

    sink sink socks said...

    We can call those dreams properly made up which are the result of anelaboration in every way fette penise analogous to the psychical action of our wakinglife.For Richard Greenough once told me that, in studying for the statue ofFranklin, he found that girlfick the left side of the great man's face wasphilosophic and reflective, and the right side funny and smiling.She put on, therefore, her most gracious aspect, andmingled in the circle; caused the schoolmaster to nutten suchen be presented to her,and did her best to fascinate him by certain airs and graces which shehad found successful elsewhere.I had just consummated anunusually hearty dinner, of which the dyspeptic truffe formed notthe least important item, and was sitting alone in the dining-roomwith my feet upon the fender and at my elbow a small table which I hadrolled up to the fire, and upon which were some apologies for dessert,with some miscellaneous bottles of oma gefickt wine, spirit, and liqueur.

    Anonymous said...

    Congratulations. Really satisfied with the caliber of the content presented. I expect that you continue with the excellent work conducted.
    locksmith pembroke pines fl
    Locksmith in Plantation
    San Leandro locksmith
    Locksmith Milpitas
    Locksmith Milpitas CA
    Locksmith Milpitas CA
    Locksmith Milpitas CA
    locksmith pembroke pines
    locksmith miami
    locksmith pembroke pines
    locksmith miami
    locksmith miami
    locksmith miami
    miami beach fl locksmith
    fort worth locksmiths
    locksmith irvine
    locksmith irvine
    aventura locksmith
    irvine ca locksmith
    locksmith hialeah
    aventura locksmith
    aventura locksmith
    irvine ca locksmith
    fort worth locksmiths
    locksmith hialeah fl
    locksmith hialeah
    hialeah fl locksmith

    Blog Archive